- 14 years as Elk Grove's Mayor and City Councilmember
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department Captain with 30 years in law enforcement
- Former Commander of Sacramento Valley High-Tech Crime Task Force, and the Gang Suppression and Major Narcotics Division; current Commander of the Court Security Division
- Highly decorated officer, earning the Bronze Star for Bravery and recognized for heroic undercover work and gang investigation
- Graduate of West Point Leadership Academy and FBI National Academy, with Master's degree in Organizational Leadership from St. Mary's College
I would like to sincerely thank you for your support of my campaign for State Assembly.
Taking the time to volunteer or making a financial contribution requires dedication that I know played a vital role in helping us finish in first place. It was your support that ultimately put us on top on Election Day.
Again, thanks for your generosity and for your interest in making our community and our state a better place to live, work, and raise a family.
I look forward to exciting years ahead representing California’s 9th Assembly District.
Please keep in touch by following my Assembly website and social media linked here:
Assemblymember, District 9